Bridgeford Trust Company provides host services for both public and private trust companies (PTCs) that elect to organize in South Dakota because of the state’s very sophisticated, progressive, and industry leading modern trust laws. Our services can be tailored to meet specific needs of both private families and public entities and includes the following services:
- Charter application assistance and support with the South Dakota Division of Banking.
- Entity formation.
- Provision of corporate officers.
- Insurance and bonding requirements.
- Office space and record storage in South Dakota.
- Financial reporting, including general ledger maintenance.
- Regulatory reporting.
- Compliance support.
- Policy manual review and preparation.
- Trust accounting, including administration of accounts on a industry leading trust accounting system.
- Assistance with and coordination of Board of Directors and Trust Administrative Committee meetings.
- Host board meetings.
- Answer phones and collect mail.
- General administrative assistance.
- Trust administration.
- Corporate agent and notary services.
For more information about the host services we provide, call (605) 224-9189 or contact us online.