This webinar entitled “Cover Your Assets: Asset Protection Trusts and the Vital Importance of Trust Jurisdiction” was originally produced on on January 23, 2014. We hope that you enjoy the full recording of the presentation and additional resources offered below.
This very informative webinar considered asset protection in the context of trust planning, how to best utilize asset protection trusts, and examine the importance of selecting the proper trust jurisdiction for optimal protection and flexibility. David Warren, President and CEO of Bridgeford Trust Company was the presenter.
After this webinar, attendees were familiar with the following topics:
- Definition of Asset Protection Trust
- Factors that make some Asset Protection Statutes Better Than Others
- Comparison of Asset Protection Statutes/Jurisdictions Across the Country
- Specific Uses for Asset Protection Trusts in the Wealth Planning Process
- Consider Whether there is a Legal Duty to Place Use an Appropriate Jurisdiction for Asset Protection Planning
This free, hour-long webinar took place on Thursday, January 23rd at 2:00 p.m. EST. This program was a live webinar which offered attendees the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the presenters. There was no quiz and no exam. The webinar qualified as live CPE and was not considered self-study. No prerequisites were necessary for this webinar and the program level was basic / introductory.