As U.S. and global information disclosure regimes proliferate in the wake of the Pandora Papers and other massive data leaks, using trusts in top-tier U.S. trust jurisdictions to obtain privacy and asset protection has never been more urgent for wealthy families around the world.
Recently, David Warren, Co-Founder and Chairman of Bridgeford Trust Company, presented “Modern U.S. Trust Law: Asset Protection and Privacy in a Transparent World.” We encourage you to watch the full presentation below as it discusses:
- The Pandora Papers and other massive international data breaches and their impact on government regulation as well as calls for greater urgency around transparency in the financial services industry.
- Information disclosure requirements, both domestically and internationally, with a discussion around the Corporate Transparency Act, FATCA, and CRS.
- The U.S. emergence as a privacy and asset protection haven for domestic and international families, as well as modern trust law planning tools available to families and their advisors.
- A comparison of “top-tier” U.S. trust jurisdictions and the vital importance of selecting the proper trust jurisdiction under current statutory guidance and emerging case law.
- The power of modern U.S. trust law and Private Placement Life Insurance through Bridgeford International – the global planning and sales engine for the Bridgeford family of companies, promoting modern trust law and sophisticated insurance planning solutions around the world.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss any of the topics in the presentation further, don’t hesitate to reach out via our contact page or by calling (605) 224-9189.