Bridgeford Trust Company invites you to join us for this free one hour-long webinar on Wednesday, December 16th at 2pm EST.
As the U.S. has become both a tax and privacy haven, wealthy families from around the world are seeking U.S. trust solutions. During this webinar, David Warren – Co-Founder and Chairman of Bridgeford Trust Company – will examine various worldwide factors for this historic movement of money into the U.S. including FACTA, CRS, secrecy v. privacy, tax evasion v. tax planning, and asset protection. The presentation will also consider and objectively compare U.S. trust jurisdictions, accentuating the vital importance of selecting the correct U.S. trust situs for international families. International trust providers operating in the U.S. will also be considered and juxtaposed with U.S. trust companies regarding expertise, client service, and regulatory expertise and oversight. David will conclude with a discussion of various privacy, tax, and asset protection planning tools available to international families in the U.S.
During this webinar, attendees will:
- Gain an understanding of CRS (Common Reporting Standard) and its huge impact on the international community.
- Develop an appreciation for the difference between secrecy and privacy, and why it matters in the planning process.
- Examine U.S. trust jurisdictions and understand the vital importance of proper situs selection for international families.
- Explore specific privacy, tax, and asset protection planning tools available in the U.S. for international families using a foreign grantor trust.
- Compare trust providers and examine important factors and attributes relative to trust company selection.
We look forward to you joining us!